UF4007 Fast Recovery Diode 1A 1000V DO-41
- Glass passivated chip junction
- Ultrafast reverse recovery time
- Low forward voltage drop
- Low switching losses, high efficiency
- High forward surge capability
- For use in high frequency rectification and freewheeling application in switching mode converters and inverters for consumer, computer, and telecommunication.
MUR860 - Fast / Ultrafast Power Diode Single 600 V 8 A 1.7 50 ns 100 Multicomp
QUANTITY REMAINING---20Fast / Ultrafast Power Diode Single 600 V 8 A 1.7 50 ns 100 MUR860 Multicomp
The Ultrafast Rectifier is designed for use in switching power supplies, inverters and as free wheeling diodes.
- Ultrafast 25, 50 and 75 Nanosecond Recovery Time
- 175 C Operating Junction Temperature
- Epoxy Meets UL94, VO @ 1/8"
- Low Forward Voltage
- Low Leakage Current
- Reverse Voltage to 600 Volts
RHRP30120 Fast / Ultrafast Power Diode Single 1200 V 30A 85ns
RHRP30120 is a hyperfast diode with soft recovery characteristics. It has the half recovery time of ultrafast diodes and is silicon nitride passivated ionimplanted epitaxial planar construction. These devices are intended to be used as freewheeling/ clamping diodes and diodes in a variety of switching power supplies and other power switching applications. Their low stored charge and hyperfast soft recovery minimize ringing and electrical noise in many power switching circuits reducing power loss in the switching transistors.
- Hyperfast recovery Trr = 85ns (@IF= 30A)
- Max Forward Voltage, VF = 3.2V (@ TC = 25°C)
- 1200V Reverse Voltage and High Reliability
- Avalanche Energy Rated
- RoHS compliant